當前位置:文書都 >

文學文本 >古籍 >

悦讀聯播原文翻譯

悦讀聯播原文翻譯

翻譯是在準確、通順的基礎上,把一種語言信息轉變成另一種語言信息的行為。翻譯是將一種相對陌生的表達方式,轉換成相對熟悉的表達方式的過程。接下來小編為你帶來悦讀聯播原文翻譯,希望對你有幫助。

Where does bungee jumping come from?

蹦極來自哪裏?

It comes from the adult ceremony in a South Pacific island.

它來自成人儀式在南太平洋島嶼.

Many countries have ceremonies to celebrate their young people becoming adults.

許多國家都慶祝儀式,慶祝他們的年輕人成為成年人.

However, some countries do not.

然而,一些國家不.

Instead, young people think of themselves as adults when they can do 'adults' things.

相反,年輕人認為自己是成年人當他們可以做的大人們的事情.

But when do you become an adult in the USA?

但是當你成為一個大人在美國嗎?

Let's look at what some American teenagers say.

讓我們來看看一些美國青少年説.

Sam: I think you are an adult at 18.

山姆:我認為你是一個成年人在18.

Thats when you can vote.

那是當你可以投票.

You can help to choose who runs the state and the whole country.

你可以選擇誰運行狀態和整個國家.

That’s what a grown-up does!

這是一個成熟的做!

My grandfather couldn't vote until he was 21.

我爺爺不能投票,直到他21歲.

They only changed it to 18 in 1971.

他們只改變了它1971年的18.

I guess they think we are more responsible at 18 now.

我想他們認為我們更負責任的18歲現在.

Jenny: I think it's hard to say.

珍妮:我想很難説.

I get to drive a car at 16.

我去開車在16.

don’t I?

不要我嗎?

That's aserious responsibility.

這是也責任.

When you have a driver抯 license you show it to people to prove your age for all kinds of things.

當你有一個司機抯許可你拿給人證明你的年齡為各種各樣的事情.

So that must be the age when you change from a young person to an adult.

所以,必須是年齡當你改變從一個年輕人到一個成人.

Because you have to prove you are that age and not a kid.

因為你必須證明你是年齡和不是一個孩子.

I think there is something crazy about American laws for when young people can do things.

我認為有一些瘋狂的關於美國法律對於年輕人可以做的事情.

So I can vote at 18 and drive at 16.

所以我可以投票在18和驅動在16.

So you would think that 18 is grownup.

所以你會認為18歲是成年人.

even if 16 isn’t.

即使16不是.

But then I can’t drink alcohol until I’m 21!

但是我不能喝酒,直到我21 !

If I'm already an adult at 18.

如果我已經18歲成年.

how can people stop me from buying a can of beer in a shop?

人們怎麼阻止我買一罐啤酒在商店嗎?

2.一張神祕的明信片

I was coming downstairs to get breakfast when the post came.

我下樓去吃早餐當帖子發出去.

I was waiting for a letter From my friend Sam.

我在等待我的朋友山姆的來信.

so I picked the letters up and looked through them.

所以我選擇了信件,翻看了一遍.

I was coming downstairs to get breakfast when the post came.

我下樓去吃早餐當帖子發出去.

I was waiting for a letter From my friend Sam.

我在等待我的朋友山姆的來信.

so I picked the letters up and looked through them.

所以我選擇了信件,翻看了一遍.

I wasn't surprised to see that there were some bills.

我不是驚訝地看到,有一些賬單.

There was an invitation to

有一個邀請

a party.

一個聚會.

There wasn’t a letter from Sam.

沒有一封來自山姆.

There was a postcard, showing some cliffs and the sea.

有一個明信片,顯示一些懸崖和大海.

What a nice view!

多麼漂亮的景色啊!

I turned the postcard over.

我把明信片了.

It wasn’t easy to read.

這不是容易閲讀.

Rain had made the writing unclear, including the name of the person who had sent the postcard.

因雨寫清楚,包括人的名字是誰發來的明信片.

Who was it from?

是誰的?

I tried to read any of the words.

我想讀的所有詞.

I could read "Dear Tom, I’m having a lovely time in ...

我可以讀“親愛的湯姆,我有一個可愛的時間在…

” Then the writing became unclear.

“然後寫作就變得不明朗.

I couldn't read anything else.

我不能讀別的書.

Who had gone to the seaside?

誰去了海邊嗎?

I couldn’t think of anyone Tt was a mystery.

我不認為任何人Tt是一個謎.

There was another mystery too.

還有另一個神祕太.

Where was Sam's letter?

山姆的信是在哪裏?

Just then the phone rang.

這時電話響了.

It was Sam!

這是山姆!

“I’m calling to see if you got my postcard," he said.

“我打電話是想看看你是否得到了我的'明信片,”他説.

"We are at the seaside, not in London.

“我們是在海邊,不是在倫敦.

We changed our minds.

我們改變主意.

Mum and Dad are resting after our walk.

媽媽和爸爸正在休息後我們走.

So I’m ringing you.

所以我打電話你.

I’m sorry I didn’t write a letter.

我很抱歉我沒有寫一封信.

We’ve been so busy.”

我們一直這麼忙.”

Both mysteries were solved!

解決了兩個謎!

3.蘇格蘭男人穿短裙嗎?

When people in other countries learn about Scotland, there arc several things they learn that are considered 'traditional'.

當其他國家的人瞭解蘇格蘭,有幾件事情他們得知弧被認為是“傳統”.

They learn that Scottish people eat shortbread biscuits.

他們知道蘇格蘭人吃酥餅餅乾.

These biscuits are very thick and dry.

這些餅乾是非常厚,乾燥.

The tourist shops in Scotland sell a lot of shortbread biscuits.

在蘇格蘭的遊客商店出售大量的酥餅餅乾.

Tourists buy them as presents for friends back at home.

遊客購買的禮物朋友回到家裏.

They learn that Scottish men wear kilts (which arc like skirts, look at the picture below).

他們知道蘇格蘭男人穿撩起(電弧像裙子,看下圖).

And they learn about the bagpipes—a Scottish musical instrument.

和他們學習樂器的風笛一個蘇格蘭人.

Some people say that the bagpipes sound like a cat in pain!

有些人説,風笛的聲音像貓一樣在痛苦中!

So people think Scotland is very unusual.

所以人們認為蘇格蘭是很不尋常的.

They think that if you were taken there by magic and had to guess where you were it would be easy!

他們認為如果你被帶在魔法和不得不猜你在哪裏是很容易的!

Or would it?

或將它嗎?

Let’s just take one of these Scottish traditions: men wearing kilts.

讓我們只拿其中一個蘇格蘭的傳統:男人穿着方格短裙.

Do Scottish men wear kilts?

蘇格蘭男人穿撩起做嗎?

On a recent trip to Scotland the only men I saw in kilts were in Edinburgh.

在最近一次前往蘇格蘭唯一的男人我看到穿蘇格蘭短裙在愛丁堡.

They were playing the bagpipes near Edinburgh Castle.

他們是玩風笛愛丁堡城堡附近.

They were clearly dressed up for the tourists.

他們顯然是精心打扮的遊客.

When I asked several of the Scottish men I met if they ever wore a kilt, these were the replies:

當我問一些我遇到的蘇格蘭男人如果他們曾經穿着短裙,這是回答:

“I work on a building site.

“我在一個建築工地工作.

I climb all over buildings, often very high up!

我爬在建築,往往非常高!

Do you think a kilt would be convenient for this job?

你認為一個短裙將是方便的對於這個工作嗎?

I don't own one, never have.”

我不擁有一個,從來沒有.”

“I have a kilt that I wear to weddings and parties.

“我有一個短裙,我穿到婚禮和派對.

I wear a suit for everyday work and jeans at weekends.

我穿西裝和牛仔褲在日常工作在週末.

The kilt is part of our tradition, so I have one and so do many of my friends.”

這個短裙是我們傳統的一部分,所以我有一個和我的許多朋友.”

“I wear a kill to work—I work in a tourist shop in Edinburgh.

“我穿一個殺來工作我工作在一個旅遊商店在愛丁堡.

At home I wear jeans.

在家裏我穿牛仔褲.

It took my wife ages to stop laughing after she first saw me in my kilt!"

它花了我妻子年齡停止笑在她第一次看到我的短裙!”

“When I was a boy, my parents made me wear a kilt sometimes.

“當我還是個孩子的時候,我的父母有時讓我穿短裙.

But trousers are more convenient.

但是褲子更方便.

I don't wear one now, I don't have to.

現在我一個不穿,我不需要.

I even don't own one."

我甚至沒有一個的.”

請及時採納

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://wenshudu.com/wenxuewenti/guji/l8z74j.html
專題