當前位置:文書都 >

文學文本 >詩歌 >

生命英語詩歌

生命英語詩歌

我們在生活,也在思考生命的意義是什麼呢?以下是小編整理的生命英語詩歌,歡迎閲讀參考!

生命英語詩歌

生命英語詩歌一

Life isn’t about keeping score. It’s not about how many friends you have or how accepted you are.

人生不在於記仇懷恨,不在於有多少朋友,或者在多大程度上被人接受。

Not about if you have plans this weekend or you’re alone. It isn’t about who you are dating, who you used to date, how many people you’ve dated or if you haven’t been with anybody at all.

不在於這個週末有活動呢,還是獨自一人,不在於你正和誰約會,曾經約過誰,約過多少人,或者乾脆,你一路走來都是單身。

It’s not about who you have kissed. It’s not about sex.

人生不在於你親吻過誰,更與性無涉

It’s not about who your family is or how much money they have, or what kind of car you drive, or where you are sent to school.

不在於你的出身和家境的貧富,不在於你開水面車,或者上什麼學校。

It’s not about how beautiful or ugly you are.

不在於你是美麗或者醜陋。

Or what clothes you wear, what shoes you have on, or what kind of music you listen to.

不在於你穿什麼衣服,什麼鞋,或者你聽什麼樣的音樂

It’s not about if your hair is blonde, red, black or brown or your skin is too light or too dark.

不在於你的頭髮是金色,、紅色、黑色,或者你的`膚色是淺還是深。

Not about what grades you get, how smart you are, how smart everybody else thinks you are, or how smart standardized tests say you are.

不在於你成績單上的等級,有多聰明,周圍的人認為你有多聰明,或者某個標準化考試測出你有多聰明。

It’s nit about representing your whole being on a piece of paper and seeing who will “accept the written you.”

不在於把你個人的一切特徵描述在一頁紙上---------看誰願意接受那“紙上的你”

LIFE JUST ISN’T

人生絕不在於這些

But life is about who you love and who you hurt.

但是人生在於你愛着或者傷害了誰

It’s about who you make happy or unhappy purposefully.

在於你存心讓誰快樂,讓誰痛苦

It’s about keeping or betraying trust.

在於守信或背義之間的抉擇

It’s about friendship, used as a sanctity or a weapon.

在於友誼------它是聖潔的,抑或出於獲利的目的

It’s about what you say and what you mean, maybe hurtful, maybe heartening.

在於你的言談和它本身的含義-----或與給人以傷害,或許賜予人安慰

About starting rumors and contributing to petty gossip.

在於散佈謠言和參與各種閒言碎語

It’s about what judgments you pass and why. And who your judgments are spread to.

在於你作出什麼樣的評判-------它的理由和影響之波及

It’s about who you’ve ignored with full control and intention.

在於你一直以來成功地故意漠視誰的存在

It’s about carrying inner hate and love, letting it grow, and spreading it

在於內心根植着愛或恨的種子,讓它生長,將它傳播

But most of all, it’s about using your life to touch or poison other people’s hearts in such a way that could have never occurred alone.

但最重要的,人生在於用你的生活去感動或者荼毒他人的心靈------以一種沒有你就不會發生的獨特方式

Only you choose the way those hearts are affected, and those choices are what life’s all about.

唯有你才能決定對別人的心靈產生什麼樣的影響,而這些選擇就構成了人生的全部意義

生命英語詩歌二

There comes a time when we heed a certain call

有一天當我們聽到一個呼喚

When the world must come together as one

當世界團結如一人

There are people dying

不斷有人死去

And it’s time to lend a hand to life

和它的時候伸出手的生活

The greatest gift of all

所有的最偉大的禮物

We can’t go on pretending day by day

我們不能日復一日的偽裝下去

That someone,

有人説,

Somewhere will soon make a change

一些地方將很快改變

We are all a part of god’s great big family

我們都是上帝的大家庭

And the truth, you know, love is all we need

而真理,你知道,愛是我們都需要的

We are the world, we are the children

我們是世界,我們是孩子

We are the ones who make a brighter day so let’s start giving

我們要創造光輝燦爛的一天,所以讓我們開始給予

生命英語詩歌三

If I can stop one heart from breaking,

I shall not live in vain1;

If I can ease2 one life the aching,

Or cool one pain,

Or help one fainting3 robin4

Unto5 his nest again,

I shall not live in vain.

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://wenshudu.com/wenxuewenti/shige/e2ewm70.html
專題