當前位置:文書都 >

實用範文 >台詞 >

行屍走肉六季經典台詞大全

行屍走肉六季經典台詞大全

行屍走肉六季經典台詞

行屍走肉六季經典台詞大全

We don’t kill the living!

我們不殺活人!

Anybody that gets in the way of that is gonna lose.

擋我者死!

I did what I did !

一人做事一人當!

You don*t get to do that, to come into somebody*s life, make them care and then just check out.

你不能這樣,走進某人的生活,讓他在乎你後又一走了之。

We always think there*s gonna be more time,then it runs out.

我們總以為還有很長的路要走,卻不知不覺已到盡頭。

I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you may forget it for a moment. Now and then, and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it.

我把表給你,不是要你記住時間,而是讓你可以忘掉時間。偶爾忘掉一次,而不是費盡心機,想對抗時間流逝。

Y’all look to him and then you blame him when he’s not perfect .

你們依靠他還責怪他的不完美。

Don*t talk,think.

少説話,多思考。

You become a father someday , you’ll understand . No man is good enough for your girl , until one is .

總有一天你也會成為父親,你會明白。沒有人能配得上自己的女兒,直到那個人出現。

What the world is out there, isn*t what you saw on TV. It is much much worse and it changes you. Either into one of them, or something a lot less than the person you were.

現在外面的世界,和你在電視上看到的'不一樣。外面非常非常糟糕,它可以改變你。要麼把你變成殭屍,要麼就把你變得不再是從前的自己!

You’re a leader, but you don’t know it .

你是個領袖,但是你自己不知道。

Not speaking out or killing him yourself, there*s no difference!

不為他辯護和親手殺了他,沒有什麼區別!

I’d rather have you pissed off at me and alive , than liking me and dead!

我寧願你活着恨我,也不想你死了愛我!

When the world goes to shit, I didn*t let it take me down with it.

當這世界陷入深淵時,我沒有和它一起墮落!

No more kid stuff, I wish you could have the childhood I had, but that*s not gonna happen. People are gonna die, I*m gonna die, Mom. There*s no way you can ever be ready for it. I try to be, but I can*t. The best we can do now is avoid it as long as we can, keep one step ahead.

我不會再把你當小孩,我希望你能擁有像我一樣的童年,但這不可能。人都會死的,我會死,媽媽也是。你永遠無法心情平靜的面對死亡,我試着那樣去做,但我做不到。我們現在能做的,就是儘量不去想,活在當下!

I love you , that’s all I got .

我愛你,這是我唯一確定的東西。

They*re degenerates, but they ain*t psychos.

他們很墮落,但不是精神病。

A kind this world creates.

亂世出變態!

What we do, what we*re willing to do, who we are, it*s not my call. It ccan*t be. I couldn*t sacrifice one of us for the greater good, because we are the greater good, we*re the reason we*re still here, not me!

我們做什麼,我們的底限是什麼,我們是誰,這些不是我説了算。我不能為了顧全大局而犧牲我們當中任何一人,因為我們每個人都是大局,我們才是我們還活着的理由!

If it feels easy ,don*t do it ,don*t let the world spoil you.

不要選擇輕鬆的那條路,別讓這個世界污染你!

Go !I’m dead !

走!當我死了!

All this time,running from walkers,you forget what people do,have always done!

這麼久以來,我們一直逃避行屍,卻忘了活人的醜惡,他們一向如此醜惡!

I thought there*d be time ,there*s never time . I loved you ,I love you!

我以為還有時間,但時間永遠不夠。我曾深愛着你,現在依然愛!

You chose a warm bed over a friend .

你為了舒適的牀而拋棄了朋友。

You kill or you die . Or you die and you kill !

要麼你殺死別人,要麼你自己死。或者你死了,再咬死別人!

The good people , they always die . And the bad people do , too . But the weak people , the people like me , we have inherited the earth !

好人總會死,壞人也會死,但懦弱的人,像我這樣的人,我們卻生存了下來!

People believe what they want to believe.

人們相信自己想相信的事。

You will be torn apart by teeth or bullets!

等着你們的不是尖牙就是子彈!

We’ll fight against the biters,not other people.

我們只和行屍作戰,而不是無辜的人們!

You need your space and I didn’t give you that !

你需要空間,我卻咄咄逼人!

People do what they got to do or they die !

為了活命,人什麼都能做出來!

Don’t ever be sorry!

永遠別內疚!

You need to grow up,things are different people look at me like I’m the devil,now y’all want to do the same damn thing I le do what they got to do or they die.

你得長大了,現在世道不同了。你們把我當惡魔,你們將要做的事跟我毫無差別。為了活命,人什麼都能做出來。

I ain*t begging you .

我絕不會向你求饒!

No one can make it alone now !

如今沒人能獨自生存!

You step outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. And nowdays you breathe, and you risk your life. Every moment now you don*t have a choice, the only thing you can choose is what you*re risking it for.

你走出去,是在冒生命危險。你喝口水,是在冒生命危險。如今連你呼吸,都是在冒生命危險。現在我們別無選擇,能選的只有為什麼而冒險!

When you care about people,hurt is kind of part of package.

當你在乎一個人時,受傷是在所難免的。

Haven’t seen anybody be lucky in a long time.

這年頭沒人幸運!

Anger makes you stupid, stupid gets you killed.

憤怒會讓你變愚蠢,而愚蠢會害死你自己。

Doctors make the worst patients.

醫生是最差的病人!

The people in this prison,not all of them are bad!

監獄裏的那些人,並非都是壞人!

A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ .

一個悲傷的靈魂比細菌讓你死的更快。

It always comes for us and over and over agian,we face it so that we can live.

現實總是一次又一次地給我們帶來挑戰,我們唯有面對現實,才能得以生存。

Life was always a test.

生活永遠都是考驗。

You don’t have to like what I did, you just accept it.

你沒必要喜歡我的所作所為,你只要接受就行了!

I know that everything we do, can no longer as before. Everything is no longer simple, but we will never yield. Because, we are survivors!

我知道我們所做的一切,已無法再像從前一樣。一切都不再簡單,但我們絕不會屈服。因為,我們是倖存者!

There*s some things you just cant*t come back become a part of who you are. Either you live with them or you don*t.

有些事情你永遠無法回頭,它們變成了你的一部分,不管你是否能夠接受。

We*ve all done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive.

為了活下去,我們都不擇手段過。

I*ve fallen off the wagon before,when it happened,I didn*t stand around feeling bad about it,I got back up,I had responsibilities.

我以前也曾失控過,當遇到問題,我不會唉聲歎氣,我會挺住,我會擔起責任。

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://wenshudu.com/shiyongfanwen/taici/g0zr0y.html
專題