《荒島餘生》的經典台詞摘抄
- 台詞
- 關注:2.81W次
很多時候,我們工作其實是為了更好的生活,然而當真正投入到工作到忘我的境界時,又還有多少人記得工作的意義。這樣的無窮迴圈,終於因為一場墜機事件,讓《荒島餘生》的'主人公,領悟到了人生真諦。
荒島餘生經典台詞,不要忘記生活的意義。
Cast away'lines
應該沒有錯
We both had done the math and Kelly added it all up.
我倆當年都計算過了凱莉考慮過所有的因素
She knew she had to let me go.
她知道一定要放棄我
I added it up knew that I'd lost her.
我考慮過了一切,知道自己會失去她
Cause I was never gonna get off that island.
因為我永遠無法離開那個島
I was gonna die there.
我會死在那裏
Totally alone.
孤單地死去
I mean I was gonna get sick or get injures.
我會生病、受傷或有其它意外
The only choice I had
我只有一個選擇
The only thing I could control was when and how and where that was gonna happen.
我唯一可以控制的就是什麼時候、怎麼樣以及在哪裏死
So I made a rope.
因此。我造了一條繩子
And I went up to the summit to hang my-self .
爬上山頂想吊死
But I had to test it you know?
但我得先試試那條繩子
Of course. You know me.
當然,你瞭解我
And the weight of the log snapped the limb of the tree.
代替我的木頭太重把樹枝折斷了
So I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to.
所以我。甚至不能選擇自己的死法
I had power over nothing.
我對什麼都無能為力
And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.
就在那時我有了種温暖的感覺
I knew somehow that I had to stay alive.
我知道,無論如何。我一定要活下去
Somehow I had to keep breathing even though there was no reason to hope.
無論如何我一定要繼續呼吸即使已經沒有盼望的理由
And all my logic said that I would never see this place again.
邏輯告訴我再也見不到這個地方了
So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing
這就是我所做的我活下來了我繼續呼吸
And then one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in gave me a sail.
後來有一天,邏輯被證實錯了。因為潮水給我帶來了一面帆
And now here I am. I'm back in Memphis talking to you.
而現在,我在這裏。我回到了孟菲斯。在跟你説話
I have ice in my glass.
我的杯中有冰
And I've lost her all over again.
而我又重新失去了她
I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly.
沒有凱莉我很傷心
But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island.
但我感激她 陪我度過了島上的歲月--
And I know what I have to do now.
我知道自己現在要做什麼
I gotta keep breathing.
我要繼續呼吸
Because tomorrow the sun will rise.
因為明天,太陽將會升起
Who knows what the tide could bring?
誰知道潮水會帶來什麼?
- 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://wenshudu.com/shiyongfanwen/taici/d0zrol.html